…morning light is magic…

Published in Texas Explorer Magazine

I’ve been published in Texas Explorer magazine.  Thanks to George Hosek for the invitation and the great job with the publishing.  I really like how it came out.  Got a chance to show off some of my favorite photos and do a little writing along the way.  I definitely need to try this more often.

12 responses

1. Patti Edens

That’s awesome Tim!!! Congratulations. Wow, great photos. Make me want to throw all mine away and take up knitting. 🙂

April 10, 2012 at 6:24 pm

• Thanks Patti. Appreciate it. Sounds like you need a Bolivar or High Island fix to me.

April 10, 2012 at 7:20 pm

2. Congratulations Tim. You have a unique talent that you have always been willing to share with others. This is another page to your story and well-deserved notice for your considerable skills as a bird, wildlife and nature photographer.

April 10, 2012 at 7:27 pm

• Thanks Doug for your kind words and your support over the past few years.

April 11, 2012 at 5:03 am

3. Congrats Tim……….Well written and the images are amazing!

April 10, 2012 at 8:14 pm

• Thanks Sheldon. Always like hearing from you. Thanks again for motivating me to create this blog.

April 11, 2012 at 5:06 am

4. Congratulations! Well deserved. Your work is among the best that I have ever seen.

April 10, 2012 at 11:23 pm

• Thanks Larry. That means a lot coming from you.

April 11, 2012 at 5:04 am

5. Congrads Tim, well deserved and amazng photos as always presented with class.

April 11, 2012 at 5:37 am

• Thanks George for your support. Always appreciated.

April 12, 2012 at 4:19 am

6. Tim, you’re a class act! Your photos have played a very important role in helping to motivate others to step up their game. I certainly thank you for all the info you have been willing to share. This acknowledgement is well deserved. Congratulations and Happy shooting!

April 13, 2012 at 8:50 pm

• Thanks David for your kind words. It’s been my pleasure to share what I know about wildlife photography.

April 14, 2012 at 4:59 pm